Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 26 - 30 Days of Truth

Day 26 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Wow -- Two days worth of introspective and morbid questions that in my mind are decidedly the same. Seeing as how I basically answered this question yesterday I'm going to choose to ignore this one as well because the short answer is no. *shakes head*

So onto...I'm not exactly sure. I'm having an emotional day today and I'm not enjoying it. I hate feeling unsure of myself and where I stand with things. I hate days like this. I have so much to say yet when I try to get it out - I have nothing. In my mind my thoughts are some good and some bad, and I don't know if I'm thinking it out of anger because I'm ticked off due to the struggle or if it's truly how I'm feeling. I don't want to say things that I'll regret so I'm hesitant to put down the things I'm thinking into words. Yes, I can always delete the post(s) but that won't delete the memories from the people who read it while it was up.

I've been thinking of trying to put up some of the writing ideas I have in my head or that I'm working on. Just to see what people think. Not sure though; not sure I want anyone to be able to read them because well, not sure they're that good...I do want to get back into writing more. I would really like to be published one day.

I'm glad spring is coming. I'm glad that the warmer weather is approaching. I'm looking forward to spending more time outside. I can't wait to see my lilacs bloom this year. J and I bought two new ones last year and I'm excited to see what they look like. One is supposed to be a grey color (the picture looked really pretty) and the other is a striped one (Very excited about that one - I've never seen a striped lilac).

Random Fact: When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.

No comments: