Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 10 of 30 Days of Truth

Day 10 - Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

Given the mood that I'm in today this could turn out to be a very bad post. I'll try to refrain from making it a bitch session.

I honestly can't think of someone that I need to let go but someone I wish I didn't know (I'm going to add someone I didn't know of to this topic), well, isn't that a whole other issue. I wish I didn't know all of the people who get everything they want easily, without trying, every single time they want something. I wish I didn't know of people who are so twofaced, underhanded and low they they stoop to any level to get what they want, despite the harm and pain that it may (and often does) cause others. I don't understand how people can live like that. :(

Random Fact: The New York Stock Exchange started as a coffee shop.

No comments: