Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 16 - 30 Days of Truth

Day 16 - Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Another easy one...I'm starting to get a little bit scared. LOL. Infertility. The trouble that J and I are having to have a family - I could definitely live without that. I could live without the stress and the fear that goes along with it. I could live without all the blood draws, all the pokes, prods...all the setback. The pain, the hurt -- that can go away anytime. I just want a family with J.

I could definitely live without it being a taboo topic. I could live without feeling like my friends don't care (and I know that they do - please don't get me wrong - they just are like the rest of the world and don't know what to say). I could live without seeing my friends get pregnant and watch them move on to a new chapter of their lives while I get left behind (or atleast that's how I'm feeling). I could live without feeling like I'm helpless and a loser.

Well isn't this a cheery little post. Bite me.

Random Fact: Athazagoraphobia: Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten

1 comment:

Sheri said...

LOL 'Bite me' Very good you tell 'em lady! :)